Salary - Negotiable (Junior to Mid)
Starting date - Immediately
Reports to – Strategy Director
Does a content calendar turn you on? Is your phone currently glued to your hand? Do you feel slightly nauseous if someone hasn’t responded to a posted comment within the hour?
We’re looking for a shiny new community manager, and if you answered yes to any of those questions – we could be looking for you. Yes you.
This role calls for someone who can take care of the social needs of our nearest and dearest (our clients) and coordinating the relevant people within the agency to help you do it. You must have excellent time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to catch a fire before it happens and put out small fires if and when they arise.
Once you have mastered the agency merry-go-round of client requests, content calendars, meetings, results, reports and reviews, you will be treated to Messina ice-cream, and then told to get back to work.
We also offer a professional development program to help you set and smash future career and personal goals. We promise to nurture these goals with the relentless enthusiasm of a stage mum.
- Working with our clients to manage their online social presence in a variety of channels
- Managing comments (what is appropriate/inappropriate)
- Understanding and implementing what’s successful and what isn’t and the conditions that contribute to success
- Preparing fortnightly and monthly reports
- Keeping track of issues with products, retailers, call centres etc...
- Finding Influencers and running influencer campaigns
- Attending internal and external meetings to report on projects on behalf on Common Ventures
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an agency or client led role within marketing or advertising
- Experience with social management, project documentation creation, resource management and organisational management
- Ability to write and produce written documents with thorough attention to detail
- Appreciation for copywriting and design
- Excited by working with a small team and working hands on to create effective results
- Instinctively intuitive and proactive at communicating with varied stakeholders
- Positive approach to finding solutions collectively
- Driven by delivering projects on time and to budget
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, with superior project management skills
- Ability to meet tight and often conflicting deadlines
- High energy levels
- Competent on MS Office applications, google docs, and other internet based project management software.
Internal working relationships
- Reports to Managing Director
- Works with Senior Accounts Director
- Liaises with production team, creatives, designers, developers, interns and third party providers.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org