Account Manager / Producer
As the Account Manager for Common Ventures you will help organise and instil process to deliver top quality work across our clients. In short, you will be our client management God.
As a member of Common Ventures, you will be part of an collaborative, fast paced team of innovative thinkers and doers dedicated to making awesome things across a broad gamut of media. This role involves a significant amount of communication with everyone in the agency (us) along with people outside the agency (clients, stakeholders, random people on the street). Basically, we need someone who can talk the gherkins off a burger.
You must be smitten by spreadsheets, be able to client-face, have a technical understanding and be financially literate. You must get a kick out of the following things: Happy clients, approved estimates, on-time meetings and completed projects.
You’ll have to be an open, all-rounded thinker and enjoy a collaborative work environment. You’ll also have to be prepared to pat lots of dogs and sit in on ridiculous amounts of fun.
Your role as a Commoner should include the following:
- Your soulmate is client management
- Your obsession is great work
- You love working with a wide variety of people both inside and outside CommonV
- A passion for being proactive and self motivated
- The ability to take constructive criticism on board and provide solutions
- You are responsible for the timely and on-budget delivery of multiple, branded communications
- You are responsible for managing the client relationship and maintaining the integrity of the work throughout the project lifecycle, managing the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop documentation to relate timings and budgets to internal and external stakeholders
- You must maintain the ability to focus on the overall project vision as well as the individual details throughout
- Assist in the development of current client relationships, collaboratively and as an individual
- Present creative concepts to clients. This responsibility will transition from a task that is supported to one that you will lead on
- Work closely with our producers to ensure the delivery of campaigns and platforms in a timely manner and adhering to allocated budgets
- Identify business opportunities to extend existing relationships and pitch proactive solutions
- Help put together client presentations
- Manage workflow of jobs coming in
- Co-ordinate meetings in the diaries of internal and external parties
- Proactively suggest new ways of implementing process
- Activity assist in Process and Resourcing meetings
- Actively provide your own creative feedback to the team based on the client business problems as expressed in briefs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Generate proactive solutions to solve client business problems
- Implement feedback
- Be able to confidently present any documentation you’ve created to key client stakeholders.
- Adhere to our no dickhead policy. We’re not too keen on working with jerks.
- Preferred 2-3 years experience in account service role
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in an agency or client led role within marketing or advertising
- Competent on MS Office applications, google docs, Harvest timekeeping and other project mgt software
- Experience with client management, team management, project documentation creation, resource management and organisational management.
- Appreciation for design, creative development and product creation
- Excited by working with a small team and working hands on to bring results that exceed our client expectations
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self motivated, organised, detail oriented, with superior client management skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and follow through in a fast paced environment.